REPORTS TO: Office Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
This position involves performing the day to day operations of a feed mill.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer service at the sales counter
- A/R collection calls
- Weekly production reports
- PO paperwork and finalization
- Take customer orders over the phone and as walk-ins.
- Answer phones and provide assistance or refer to the appropriate team member.
- Complete End-of-day paperwork
- Operation of Scale for Feed and Grain products.
- Operate probe, cleaner, and other grading equipment for all necessary commodities.
- Maintenance of Petty Cash funds.
- Location level accounting
- Takes responsibility for maintaining personal safety training and checklist completion on Snapshot.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Acute attention to detail.
The physical demands described herein represent those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with a legal disability to perform the essential functions of this position. This position is semi-active and requires occasional standing, walking, bending, reaching, and lifting periodically throughout the day. This position can sit for up to 8 hours per day and requires constant use of hands and fingers.