Responsible to monitor, repair, and perform preventive maintenance program on all the hotel's kitchen equipment to ensure that all machinery is functional.
- Assists in start-ups, shut downs, and operations of all kitchen and refrigeration equipment.
- Performs maintenance on all kitchen equipment including, but not limited to the refrigerator, fryer, and oven.
- Identifies and troubleshoots problems to make repairs accordingly.
- Performs appropriate plumbing duties for kitchen equipment as needed.
- Performs HVAC maintenance as deemed necessary.
- Every staff member is expected to adhere to the Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida Merit System Policies; they are also expected to work collegially and to support all the teams with which they have contact in achieving the Enterprises objectives.
- Any other duty as required commensurate with the position, department, and organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Trade apprenticeship preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Kitchen Technician preferred.
- Technical school certificate or trade license preferred.
- Knowledge of kitchen HVAC systems to perform basic electric and plumbing repair and maintenance.
- Knowledgeable on chemical safety.
- Customer service experience preferred.