Do you have a passion for technology? Does application development excite you? Are you comfortable being the solo developer on the tech team? If so...keep reading.
We are actively seeking a Full Stack Developer to support our growing IT team. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced culture that promotes the development of new ideas in an innovative environment. This candidate must be customer focused, have excellent time management, communication, leadership, and follow-up skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Champion The InstallNET Way.
- Be a Mentor & Trainer - Everyone at InstallNET is responsible, both formally and informally, for the mentorship, growth, development, and training of fellow team members across the company.
- Develop clever technology solutions to business challenges and opportunities as we migrate a ColdFusion website into modern stack via micro services in Node.js and Angular along with migrating to AWS.
- Create high-quality web applications by innovating clean, concise, effective code working throughout the entire SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of API development with experience integrating with external APIs, OAuth, SOAP or REST.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve software
Work to be conducted remotely or in-office at our Bowie, MD location.
Requirements - Full Stack Developer
- 5 years of experience as a Full-Stack Web Developer (Angular, Java or ColdFusion)
- 3 years of experience with Node.js and Angular
- 3 years of experience integrating web services into AWS
- Experience creating micro services
- 3 years of experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (MS-SQL) including writing and maintaining Transact-SQL code (triggers, stored procedures, functions).
- Working in an agile environment
- Work within the U.S. without sponsorship
Other Duties - Full Stack Developer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Supervisory Responsibility - Full Stack Developer
Work Environment - Full Stack Developer
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Physical Demands - Full Stack Developer
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
The Full Stack Developer works standard business hours.
Travel - 0%