Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Responsible for playing an integral role in a member of the Servicing project team, to ensure deliverables & tasks are completed in a timely manner & defined project standards are met. As assigned, this position will also work closely with Program/Project Manager(s), Investor Performance Specialist &/or Project Sponsor(s) to 1) assemble & manage key initiatives, 2) ensure quality control, standardized deliverables, proper communication & delegation of tasks throughout the project life cycle, 3) plan, evaluate & execute projects according to predetermined objectives, scope, timelines & requirements, & 4) recognize project hurdles / risks, as relevant, & escalates to leadership as needed. This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Responsible for playing an integral role in Servicing Operations by coordinating investor/agency audits and state exams, data gathering, and by collaborating with business units/Servicing Compliance.
- Reviews due diligence and annual questionnaires for completeness, and partners with business owners, Compliance or Corporate groups as needed for required follow-up or clarification.
- Works closely with Cenlar and investors for applicable audit requests; responsible for overseeing submission of audits and for verifying completeness of all required responses.
- Partners with support program managers & business owners to design solutions, document project plans, and provide tactical execution/task management for key initiatives.
- Communicates project progress & performance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Establishes appropriate measures of success for projects, ensuring completion and/or ongoing management of projects including effective hand-offs at project completion.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, and a minimum of three (3) + years of related work experience.
- Mortgage Experience required; Servicing experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, Excel & Visio.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.