See all jobs in Coopersburg PA
Job Location: Coopersburg, PA
Region: North America
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Electronics Technician at our Corporate Headquarters in Coopersburg, PA.
As a technician, you will work in a hands-on environment as a member of a cross-functional team supporting the development of new products. You will aid in the development and production of the next generation of lighting and lighting control solutions.
In this role, you may work on products that incorporate the following technologies: Power electronics, analog and digital electronics, wired and wireless communication, software test automation, systems networking, digital electronics, RF communication, Ethernet communication, and embedded micro-controllers.
You may be working on:
- Extensive design verification testing of analog and digital circuits
- Software testing including user interfaces and communication protocols
- Hardware and software prototyping
- Troubleshooting software, hardware, and network issues
- Networking and IT systems troubleshooting
- Assisting in transitioning designs from engineering into manufacturing / production
- Directly supporting end customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2- or 4-year Electronics Technology, Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology, or equivalent Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of electricity and basic wiring
- Hands-on experience working with electronics preferred
- Strong interest in testing, design, and troubleshooting
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in software testing and system design
As part of their career development, our technicians rotate through our multiple engineering teams, gaining exposure to the broad range of technologies employed in our products. Addiitonally, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement, along with continued learning through "Lutron University" enhances the professional and intellectual advancement of our technicians.
Lutron Electronics' position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has, in turn, allowed the company to continue to invest in finding and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and processes that drive the creation of new or better products, solutions, and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, training, and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com