About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
You will manage and lead the team building the electronics foundation which will power Fisker's leading-edge premium digital experience for our customers, both inside and outside of the car. You will define the requirements, the system architecture, and the and oversee development, working closely with our infotainment and connectivity teams, as well as with our technology partners. You will be the mentor for the team, able to jump in and help write code or debug problems at every level.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of managing large teams delivering production-quality hardware and software on a tight schedule
- Experience with PCB design and layout
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ on embedded devices
- Detailed knowledge of vehicle network architectures and protocols, such as CAN, LIN and MOST
- Experience designing to tight power, heat dissipation, reliability, and cost requirements
- 10+ years relevant professional experience
- BS or MS in electrical engineering, etc.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at THIS EMAIL .