About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Responsible for day to day running one or more Block Zones for an in-flight program.
- Accountability for Gateway delivery to program.
- Custodian of component/system best practice and performance delivery.
- Lead the geometrical development and integration cross the Attribute Teams, including Design, Product Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Resolve CAD geometry vs CAD geometry vs attribute conflicts.
- Generate design solution proposals for complex cross domain geometry driven issues.
- Own relevant areas of Section Book, Set Ups and Restrictions, and Hard Point Plan (DCC & OQ).
- Planning project delivery and reporting on progress.
- Ensuring on time delivery and working to the highest standards possible. This will involve working across technical specialties, adopting new processes, and acting as the main point of contact for your specialist area. Technical ownership is expected for the following work streams:
- Studio Feasibility Engineering (Cross-functional Team Integration).
- Coordination of all CoC Geometry supply to vehicle EBOM structure.
- Technical Confirmation that Design Solutions have all required Attribute entitlement (DPAs)
- Arbitration of attribute vs design solution conflicts.
- Full Vehicle Compatibility.
- Management of Design Solution maturation relative to Virtual Series Progression.
- You will lead your team in technical discussions to deliver robust fault free designs through the application of Concurrent Engineering disciplines including DFMEA, DFA, DFM, Campaign Prevention Process, Robustness, etc.
- Management and coordination of the project technical team to ensure products are delivered at cost, quality, and time appropriate for the application.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Proven track record of leadership within Vehicle Architecture domain including:
- Concept & Packaging
- Studio Engineering
- Arbitration of Design Solution v Vehicle Targets
- Safety & CAE
- Aero & Thermo dynamics
- Vehicle Performance
- Advance Degree or Equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Demonstrable understanding of vehicle architectures.
- Proven track record of developing Vehicle Architecture from Studio Concept through full Virtual Series maturation process.
- Broad understanding of various OEM Vehicle New Product Introduction NPI processes
- Good understanding of BoM processes.
- Demonstrable understanding of the cascade of Performance, Weight, Functional, Cost & Quality Targets.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Recognized qualification related to your domain (preferably degree level or above.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles setbacks and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. unassisted, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at THIS EMAIL .