About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store. Role Overview
As the Director of Retail Experience & Operations, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of the unique and customer centric Fisker Retail Experience. The Fisker Retail Experience encompasses the Fisker Brand Experience Centers and a direct to customer retail model that will deliver an innovative, immersive, and unrivaled experience to customers that is aligned with the company's vision of a clean future for all. You will be responsible for optimizing capital investment and sales while driving results and achievement of targets.
- Create a direct to customer retail plan capable of supporting a broad lineup of premium and luxury vehicles, including managing the re-marketing program that supports the Fisker Flexee-lease program and supply of used vehicles.
- Develop plans for establishing brand Experience Centers that deliver a unique and innovative experience and outstanding customer experience
- Develop retail processes and establish customer relationship management systems
- Develop staffing and training plans for Experience Centers
- Support customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Develop sales and financial forecasts for Experience Centers and other components of retail strategy
- Establish and track KPI's for retail channel
- Work closely with marketing, service, IT, legal and other key departments to implement Fisker retail strategy to deliver an outstanding customer experience through all customer touch points
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Highly knowledgeable in all areas of retail channel management including facilities, process, vendor management, staffing, KPI setting & tracking, customer relationship management systems
- Experience developing and presenting detailed business plans
- Development of financial forecasts, breakeven, and ROI
- Broad experience with issues related to franchise law
- Relationship and consensus building across business functions and with stakeholders
- Vendor management
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Minimum 10 years' progressively responsible automotive experience with at least 2 years at the Director level at OEM HQ (experience cannot be solely at a Region/Area office)
- Bachelor's degree
- Entrepreneurial & innovation mindset; flexibility, sense of urgency, creative problem solver, desire to build from the ground up
- Positive attitude, team player, collaborator
- Results oriented, attention to both big picture as well as detail
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple, important projects simultaneously and under deadline
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at THIS EMAIL .