About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
This Director of PMO role will primarily be focused on delivering the integration of our electrical systems with an emphasis on powertrain, driver assistance systems, and infotainment. Experience with electrical systems in automotive is a must. The applicant must have a bias to action delivering results and be able to communicate effectively with cross-collaborative teams in different geographical locations. The role requires exceptional organizational skills and consistent communication while building strong working relationships. This role will report to the VP of Advanced E/E & ADAS. Outside of daily EE responsibilities, this Director of PMO will focus continuously improving current systems and methodologies within the Engineering departments.
- Work closely with the electrical, powertrain, infotainment, ADAS teams to successfully drive development for vehicle launch
- Work with engineering and program to develop master integration and testing schedule
- Manage electrical Jira projects to report status and escalate any high-risk issues
- Track and monitor electrical system development to ensure timely execution for launch
- Continuously support electrical team and help identify and/or fill in any necessary gaps
- Represent EE, ADAS, Powertrain, Infotainment in the overall Vehicle Integration execution teams
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or other Engineering discipline
- 15+ years professional experience in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Basic understanding of electro-mechanical and software systems
- Open minded to learning new systems and methodologies
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proficient with Jira/Confluence
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to create strong working relationships within cross-functional teams
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or other Engineering discipline
- Automotive OEM experience highly preferred
- High proficiency with Jira/Confluence software understanding of Jira systems structure and strategy in automotive environment
- Experience creating and implementing new processes
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at THIS EMAIL .