About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
Cars have become dramatically more complex due to technological advances. Mechanical systems accounted for most of this complexity for much of the car's history, but electrical and electronic systems have steadily increased in sophistication. The result of this innovation and integration is a tremendously complex system of electronic control units (ECUs), sensors, actuators, and wiring to connect it all together. The size and complexity of these architectures create new challenges. In this environment, the importance of the underlying E/E architecture is paramount. This means creating architectures that are scalable across vehicle platforms, flexible to future technologies, and reliable over extended lives in the field.
- A thought leader with an eye on technological advances and the automotive ecosystem
- Conduct vehicle E&E; (Electrical & Electronics) architecture development, define vehicle functions and E/E system architecture.
- Be responsible for E/E system coordination to all vehicle E/E systems including network communication, chassis, powertrain, comfort, connectivity, body, ADAS.
- Manage the troubleshooting of ECU and Software issues on vehicles and develop new architectures.
- Develop Optimization strategies for board designs
- Assist co-design and cooperation with suppliers.
- Recruit and hire talent for the team required to execute
- Minimum 15 years' experience, Automotive Industry/Networking Industry/Consumer Electronics
- Master's degree
- Sense of urgency in solving problems and comfortable with a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment in leading the development of E/E systems, Connectivity Modules, sensor set and s/w h/w stack creation.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Results oriented.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at THIS EMAIL .