About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Highly knowledgeable in all areas of product quality and technical services including business plan development
- Define and direct technical compliance including product safety analysis, market conformity, TREAD reporting, product safety meeting
- Define and direct quality analysis including complete vehicle analysis, field warranty analysis, Q-front loading and lessons learned.
- Define and direct customer quality including warranty administration and policy, warranty audits, data analysis scientist (Warranty, JDP, CR), technical factor, warranty parts
- Define and direct service publications & support including repair manual, service tools, technical bulletins, time units, flat rate, diagnostic support, technical repair support
- Define and direct central quality including q-manufacturing resident, port quality center, quality management system, product audits, supplier quality, quality systems, problem resolution process
- Lead, motivate and direct product quality team through visibility, accessibility, communication, and coaching
- Collaborate closely with senior management.
- Partner with engineering and manufacturing team to ensure excellent customer experience and seamless handoffs.
- Develop strategies for customer satisfaction.
- Manage and report on the quality and services process
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience, Automotive Industry Preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Sense of urgency in solving problems and comfortable with a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proven track record in leading the creation and execution of marketing initiatives
- Strong relationship building skills
- Results oriented
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at THIS EMAIL .