Job ID: 2020-2550
# of Openings: 1
Servicon Systems Corporate
In business for 48 years, Servicon provides superior custodial solutions for complex and high-end environments in the healthcare, aerospace, commercial, municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries. Servicing more than 100 million square feet daily, our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities, and municipalities throughout the United States.
We take pride in building and sustaining long-term client relationships by providing customized solutions that offer measurable ROI and an unmatched customer experience.
Our goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for our clients while working toward our vision of elevating the industry through integrity, leadership, and innovation. We want to change the face of the cleaning industry and seek candidates who share our values.
Portfolio Managers (PM) are critical to the success of every client relationship. Working collaboratively with team members, front line leadership, and key client contacts are the primary responsibilities of this role. The impact of this work is demonstrated through performance and retention. Portfolio Managers focus their efforts and expertise in the following areas:
Portfolio Managers lead by example, setting the standard for an exceptional client experience. Leaders in the role manage team members across multiple large sites or a single complex site. Determines the standard of work, and develops and implements policies and procedures.
Proactively foster and nurture positive client relationships focused on statement of work compliance and exceeding customer expectations. Proactively engage with client to evolve the suite of deliverables, making recommendations for value add supplemental services. Managers also actively participate in job/bid walks and bid development, in an effort to create compelling proposals, competitive pricing, and new business.
Plan staff alignment with site leaders across multiple sites, providing guidance on hiring, training, assignment management, and team development. Identifies high potential talent and champions their development.
Serves at the champion for Safety, modeling commitment and adherence to safe operating practices. Works collaboratively with Safety leadership team to communicate and implement policies of routine training, fostering a culture of safety.
Supports site leaders with employee relations matters, provides performance management coaching on an ongoing basis. Ensures timely and accurate delivery of employee timekeeping records.
Collaborates with site leaders and Operations leadership team in the development of annual budget and forecast. Utilizes appropriate metrics to maintain workforce and budget across all sites. Closely monitors budget to anticipate and communicate changes. Identifies cost savings opportunities and optimization of resources.
Stay abreast of industry standards related to cleaning techniques, supplies, and tools, identifying opportunities to leverage these resources with specific client sites or tasks.
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience in a Services, Operations, Manufacturing, Building Services, or related industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or related studies preferred
- Strong commitment to high-level service and quality standards
- Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate, develop and lead a team
- Willingness to work a variable work scheduleto include, day shifts, evening, and night shifts
- Demonstrated ability to manage service execution and contract deliverables
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Saleforce, Kronos (or similar HR, Timekeeping,Payroll systems), and similar corporate systems.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, and a driving record that aligns with company standards.
- Experience working with union contracts preferred
- Ability to obtain a Government Security Clearance or Live Scan (sector specific)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
** Servicon offers a competitive total compensation package including base salary, consideration for annual performance bonus, vacation, sick, holiday, and 401k **