ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Senior Accountant will perform various financial reporting and analyses functions applying independent judgment and account principles in compliance with company policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Maintains general accounting financial records in good order, and provides support to internal staff and outside auditors needing to refer to those records
- Reviews and determines proper accounting treatment for the Companys various business activities in accordance with GAAP and local statutory reporting requirements
- Supports month-end and year-end closing process
- Prepares monthly consolidated reporting, including conversion of subsidiary financial statements from multiple currencies
- Completes bank and other account reconciliations in a timely manner in the time period specified by management
- General ledger management and control, including oversight of chart of accounts for multiple sites
- Assists with audits conducted by the Companys outside audit firm and participates in the preparation of the Companys annual audited financial statements
- Assists in compiling information provided to tax advisors for global tax compliance
- Files and ensures compliance with applicable state and local tax filing requirements, including sales and property taxes
- Recommends, updates, and writes policies and procedures reflective of sound accounting principles and practices
- Assists in the creation of annual business plans as well as monitoring and analyzing department performance to budget; compiles variance analysis for management review
- Manage fixed assets, including capital expenditure reporting to budget
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to work on government contracts directly or access shared data resources (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, or Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience with a major accounting firm involved in auditing and reporting on financial statements or similar level of experience in a corporate setting
- CPA preferred, or at a minimum a successful passage of the financial accounting and reporting section of the exam
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran