We're a creative agency that tells stories that matter. We make resonant films, campaigns, and digital products to drive progress and change culture. We focus on social change, the arts, and public health. We tackle communications challenges with a human-centered approach, spanning from design research, brand architecture, digital & film production, and live experiences.
Wondros is looking to meet talented motion designers to join our team. As a motion designer, you will work with our video production department in creating a range of animated assets, from full animated short-form videos to social posts, to video graphics packages. The right candidate will be highly proficient in After Effects and have great aesthetic taste, a meticulous and detail-oriented nature, and the versatility to work solo or as part of a larger production team. The ideal person is adaptable and able to deftly handle changes in direction and is able to work calmly and quickly to execute multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment. Must be a positive and collaborative individual who brings initiative and ideas to the table as part of a cooperative and diverse team.
- Design and animate solo, or work with graphic designers and art directors to animate existing assets
- Support the post-production department with all on-screen graphics needs for videos, such as intro cards and lower thirds
- Create animated logos and other brand elements from static brand guidelines
- Work with the social media team to create animated assets for all social channels in a range of different brand styles
- Collaborate with data and digital team to create animated infographics to highlight key data insights
Who You Are
- 3+ years professional experience, preferably in a high-volume agency environment
- A professional portfolio that shows depth and variety of experience
- Skilled in motion graphics, animation, title design, composition, AfterEffects, and 2D animation. Cinema 4D / 3D animation a plus.
- Experience with Art Direction
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and G Suite
- Comfortable with project management software/platforms such as Wrike and Smartsheets