Grow into your full career potential at BAART Treatment Centers!
BAART Treatment Centers are dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART Treatment Centers, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At BAART Treatment Centers we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Primary Job Function:
- Assist in admitting patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine Treatment.
- To obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR, entering orders for methadone dosing in the EMR or writing a buprenorphine prescription
- To authorize and supervise dispensing of daily narcotic replacement therapy and other medication by medical staff in the Medical Directors absence.
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the Program Physician/Medical Director, Treatment Center Director, Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be license in the state of California and already obtained an X-Waiver.
- Previous substance abuse treatment experience preferred.
What to expect from us:
BAART a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws