Now Hiring Job with a Purpose Job with Benefits - Apply today, work tomorrow!
Caregivers/ CNA / Personal Assistant
Full-Time / Part-Time / All Shifts / Weekend Shifts
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a trusted, compassionate and empathetic Caregiver/ CAN /Personal Assistant team player who is willing to make a difference in the greater Pleasanton, CA metro area.
When someone you love is grappling with a serious illness or injury, or simply trying to adjust to the challenges of aging, the right caregiver can make a world of difference for their comfort, quality of life, and peace of mind.
Our professional caregivers are known for their compassion, respect, and ability to provide dignified care.
If you are a Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people's lives? And you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do, apply today.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers / CNA / Personal Assistant, both skilled CNAs and intro-level caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need.
We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families. Our caregivers are trained and empowered to provide safe, quality care, and to elevate our client's well-being through Exercise, Nutrition, Social Connection, and Communication. Most importantly, we set our caregivers up for success by matching each client with our caregiver's skills and preferences.
Caregiving is an art and a science. We'll match your skills, experience, and preference with the appropriate client and services. Some of the services we offer:
- Respite & Companion Care: Spending quality time and engaging with clients.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, changing linens, making beds, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Personal Care: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Transportation: Driving clients to appointments, friends, family, shopping and errands.
- Meal Planning and Preparing: Preparing food and help with feeding.
- Wellness & Exercise: Helping clients with walking and other physical activities.
- 1-Year of In-home care experience
- Valid driver's license - Able to Driver to Client's Homes
- Reliable transportation required.
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- TB-Test (6 months active)
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in and around the greater Pleasanton, CA
- 401(K) Plan
- Sign-In and annual bonuses
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee recognition programs
- Caregiver recognition program
Qualifications & Requirements for State Licensing (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (HCA#)
- Finger Print & Criminal Background Check
- Experience as a caregiver - professional or for a family member
- Reliable transportation. A valid driver's license, and a reliable car.
San Ramon, CA
Union City, CA
Castro Valley, CA
San Lorenzo, CA
San Leandro, CA