Excellent opportunity for growth within the medical field! Become a part of this patient oriented fast paced medical practice. We provide medical care to adult and pediatric patients in one location. We pride ourselves on providing our patients with an overall outstanding experience.
Medical assistant or equivalent clinical training performs various duties throughout the office from patient intake to patient care. Delivers timely triage and flow of patients to providers. Under general supervision in an outpatient clinical setting, provides stellar customer service, initial patient triage, assists with direct patient care, and performs direct medical procedures of a routine nature, as dictated by established clinical protocol and provider directive. Potentially willing to train an enthusiastic person that will be a fit.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
Stay up to date on policies and procedures.
Obtain patient histories and update patient charts.
Call patients with normal test results.
Maintain a clean work area and patient exam rooms.
Perform routine procedures under established protocols. Such as:
Sterile dressing change
Immunizations and therapeutic injections
Maintain adequate exam room supply stock.
Practice safety, environmental, and infectious control methods.
Any additional duties may apply.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with company policies and healthcare regulations
- Medical Assistant or equivalent clinical training and certification preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of business office procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to greet patients and answer phones in a professional manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, patients, and to the public
- Utilize time management skills
- Recognize, evaluate, solve problems, and correct errors
- Maintain productivity and work independently
This position requires many hours in a sitting or standing position.