Are you looking for a job RIGHT NOW? Are you willing to work hard for an opportunity to advance? Are you familiar with home appliances? Are you physically able to lift and negotiate major appliances with a hand truck? Want to be part of a 100% employee-owned company? Want to work for one of the Greater Seattle Area's premier employers with a defined growth path and tons of opportunity? Then we have the job for you!
We are looking for someone who will:
- Warehouse associates are required to work safely, first and foremost
- Warehouse associates load, unload major home appliances. Very physical work involved!
- Warehouse associates must be able to negotiate 50-100 lbs. unassisted
- Warehouse associates must operate a hand truck or dolly
- We would like a Warehouse associate who has fork lift experience
- Warehouse associates must communicate effectively and respectfully with team members
- Warehouse associates must analyze situations and make quick decisions to solve problems effectively
The perks of working for Ritchie Trucking Service:
- Hourly pay of $16.00-$18.00/hr. + O/T after 40 hours/wk.
- Eligibility to receive seven paid holidays after initial first 90 days of employment
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Paid vacation and sick leave in accordance with Oregon law
- 401K plan after one year with the company
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan participation after one year with the company
- Warehouse associates must be dependable and have timely attendance REQUIRED
- Warehouse associates must hold a High school diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Warehouse associates must have reliable transportation to and from work REQUIRED.
- Experience with forklift PREFERRED
- Minimum of 1 year Warehouse experience PREFERRED
If this sounds like you, send your resume that INCLUDES A VALID PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS in response to this posting OR click or tap the link below (or copy and paste it into your browser) to be taken to our online application.