ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC) provides document solutions and technology solutions for every phase of the building lifecycle, from design, through build through operate. For more information, visit www.e-arc.com.
ARC is looking for a resourceful and organized part-time Administrative /Personal Assistant to support a busy CTO for up to 25 hours a week. This position will consist of supporting him with a broad range of duties, working in his Fremont and San Ramon offices. The ideal candidate will present a professional demeanor, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and exercise good judgment. This candidate will be expected to work as part of the corporate administrative team and act as a liaison for other departments.
Here is what you get to do:
- Diligently reviewing/flagging Executives emails
- Answer and screen all CTOs calls
- Provide Accounting support for business and personal expenses including reconciling credit cards with receipts
- Maintaining and updating a busy calendar including scheduling of business and personal appointments
- Managing CTOs personal affairs with various institutions such as financial, health, insurance, legal and Political
- Assist in travel coordination, International and domestic
- Procure CTOs office supplies, equipment and snacks
- Run personal errands including but not limited to retrieving mail from his home in Fremont, shopping, in-branch banking, purchasing of gifts, etc.
- Management of executives estate operations to include scheduling, negotiating, and processing payments to vendors
- Ensure CTOs office is prepped and ready for his arrival each morning
- Prepare and serve beverages and lunches to CTO and his guests and at times running out to grab his lunch or order online for delivery
- Communicate with Kolkata office as needed
These are what will help you succeed: 3+ years experience in an administrative role for business executives
l 1+ years experience as a personal assistant
Customer service and interpersonal skills
Proficient with MS Office, including Excel.
Professional, confidential, and proactive work style
Ability to commute to either Fremont or San Ramon as needed
A sense of humor
You get extra points for the following:
MS Office, Certify, some accounting and finance, Very organized with excellent follow-through
Excellent communicator and phone etiquette, organized, work well under pressure, work expeditiously, and with grace. Someone comfortable working with high-profile individuals.
This is what we offer:
Great company reputation - our clients consistently give us 5-star reviews
Easy to get along with C-Suite
Part time up to 25 hours a week with ability to work remotely some days
Casual office environment in beautiful brand new eye-popping corporate headquarters
Opportunity to work with and meet international partners
Culture of FUN, and collaboration, including an abundance of snacks and drinks and celebrations in the office