Seattle Reproductive Medicine is a fertility clinic serving the Pacific Northwest region. We've been helping to create life in Seattle for 16 years. Over these years the practice has grown to six locations and fourteen physicians - through the use of ever-evolving technology and patient-focused care. We're proud that our efforts have resulted in over 10,000 babies. Our Mission is to offer state of the art reproductive health care, so that people can live healthier, happier lives.
At SRM, we place our patients first and are committed to offer world-class patient care and service. We encourage people with a desire to provide extraordinary patient care to apply. You'll be joining a team committed to meeting the medical, emotional and financial needs of our patients.
- Work collaboratively with MA team to provide 5 star service to patients.
- Provide support to the provider by anticipating provider needs
- Assist and chaperone physician with procedures, such as Office Hysteroscopy, Hysterosalpingogram, Saline Infused Sonohysterogram, Soundings, IUI's, Gynecological Exams, Endometrial Biopsies
- Perform blood draws and gives injections.
- Measures patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature).
- Manages rooming and patient flow.
- Prepping exam rooms, stocking and cleaning.
- Informs provider of schedule changes that impact patient flow.
- Gathering information on new patients.
- Provide patient education
- Call in prescriptions as ordered by the provider.
- Assist with insurance prior authorizations for patients treatment and medications
- Provides injection training classes for patients and partners
- Maintain clinic instruments and operates autoclave
- Performs clerical duties to maintain effective office operations.
This position is ideal for someone who likes to be busy and have a variety of duties and responsibilities. Fertility is a stimulating and ever-changing field. This position requires adaptability, innovative thinking, and interpersonal skills to be successful in a team environment..Requirements:
- WA State Medical Assistant Certification or Interim Medical Assistant Certification required
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program required
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package -- including bonus