Seattle Reproductive Medicine is a fertility clinic serving the Pacific Northwest region. We've been helping to create life in Seattle for 15 years. Over these years the practice has grown to six locations and thirteen physicians - through the use of ever-evolving technology and patient-focused care. We're proud that our efforts have resulted in over 10,000 babies. Our Mission is to offer state of the art reproductive health care, so that people can live healthier, happier lives.
At SRM, we place our patients first and are committed to offer world-class patient care and service. We encourage people with a desire to provide extraordinary patient care to apply. You'll be joining a team committed to meeting the medical, emotional and financial needs of our patients.
FTE: 1.0: Full Time -- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
We are currently seeking a Patient Services Representative. This position is responsible for the intake, registration and scheduling of both established and new patients to SRM. This position must also work with various departments to ensure effective operational flow and to maximize new patient intake opportunities.
- Respond to patients via telephone by assessing needs and answer general questions regarding treatment options.
- Register and schedule new patients. Send appropriate patient materials prior to initial appointment.
- Responsible for handling physician correspondence.
- Schedule all patient appointments. Make appropriate scheduling changes, canceling, rescheduling and confirming appointments.
- Provide excellent customer service by anticipating patient needs.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures. Report changes as needed.
An ideal candidate will have a high school diploma and minimum of 1 year experience in an office setting with strong customer service experience.
SRM offers competitive pay and benefits.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.