This position can be based from our West Bend, Wisconsin HQ, or remote for the right candidate.
Delta Defense is looking for an associate systems analyst that has a passion for data and a strong interest in development! We are the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company NINE years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace 5 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace 5 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
If you :
- Desire/interest to grow into a data insights and visualization role within our team
- Are excited to work with a variety of internal business-facing teams
- Enjoy interpreting functional aspects to effectively communicate with internal business-facing teams (making large/complex data more understandable/usable)
- Can combine business knowledge and an analytical mindset to solve internal data needs
Please read on, as this opportunity is for you!
Position Summary: The Associate Systems Analyst will help out in all areas of the Analytics team supporting Development, Visualization/Reporting, Validation, and Documentation. This Individual will help manage the incoming requests from the business, review and update documentation, assist in Data Cleanup, Monitor systems/processes for issues, and help perform Data Audits. The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about Analytics but may not have the experience to be a Data Developer, Data Analyst or Visualization Analyst.
- Help manage any incoming requests from the business
- Review and update Technical and Business Documentation
- Assist in Data Cleanup when necessary
- Monitor systems for any Errors and review validation reports daily
- Perform Data Audits by comparing data from the original source
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Experience in Analytics
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work.
- Experience developing Reports/Dashboards an advantage.
- SQL Skills an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.