The Field Technician needs to respond to a high volume of repair and maintenance service work orders ranging from small repairs to medium commercial renovation projects. The Field Technician has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and have a variety of construction skillsets including but not limited to basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting flooring, and drywall.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes work-orders in an effective and timely manner
- Reacts immediately to emergency work orders or calls after work hours
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Will be able to document daily work activity, properly take photographs and respond to management team.
- Need to be able to take tasks from beginning to completion
- Need to be able to work day and night shifts
- Need to be able to work through and solve problems
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience performing maintenance tasks.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to operate various hand tools & power tools.
- Must have own set of tools
Compensation & Benefits
PR Construction offers competitive hourly range - reflective of candidate's experience.
PR Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental HMO and PPO insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan