See all jobs in Fort Myers FL
Job Location: Fort Myers, FL
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Infutor Data Solutions is the expert in Consumer Identity Management and Identity Resolution, offering award-winning solutions to a variety of brands and martech firms. These world-class data solutions enable businesses to most accurately identify key consumer information, powering them to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Infutor's data solutions drive essential business functions in identity verification, fraud and risk, marketing, analytics, multi-media, and compliance applications.
Our company of rapidly-growing data, technology and analytics leaders is looking for a Customer Support Specialist join our team that has recently been recognized as:
- Crain's Best Places to Work Company
- Crain's Best-Paying Company
- BuiltIn Best Places to Work
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- AdWeek Top 20 Fastest Growing Solution Providers
- Martech Breakthrough Award Winner for Best Contact Database Solution
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide front-line problem solving and triage directly to customers. As a key member of our Client Success and greater Sales team, your responsibilities will be focused on answering customer questions related to standard product usage, technical assistance on data related inquiries, troubleshoot common problems that include connection problems, slow performance, inabilities to access data, data inaccuracies, and other inquiries via the phone or email. This position reports to the Manager, Customer Success and may require quarterly travel to meetings/training which take place in the Chicagoland area.
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers on outstanding issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide analysis, repair and reporting related to Infutor products
- Provide effective, efficient customer service in a professional and courteous manner
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Infutor to analyze and respond to technical problems
- Escalate issues to the proper level and department when necessary.
- All other duties assigned
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Two or more years of experience in Technical Support in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced technical skills with experience in Microsoft applications (Office, Word and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task, and time manage workload. Must be able to handle multiple projects at once with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build rapport and relationships.
- Maintain discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work confidently and independently; escalate issues and decisions when appropriate.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Have interest in learning new things and overcoming challenges
- Have self-motivation and pride in your work
IT'S BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases scripting
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience in supporting data products
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Flexible work environment
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round
Seniority level: Associate
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Information Technology
Industries: Information Technology and Services