B-Stock is the worlds largest online marketplace for returned, excess, and other liquidation merchandise. Our customers range from SMB to the worlds largest brands and retailers (including all ten of the top 10 U.S. retailers). Led by eBay veterans, B-Stock completes over 200,000 transactions per year, selling 135 million items annually, making us a clear leader in the space.
The amount of inventory that is returned or unsold each year is growing very rapidly; in 2020, the value of this merchandise was estimated at $500 billion. Much of it ends up being liquidated for pennies on the dollar; some of it is even destroyed or landfilled. We believe there is tremendous value in and demand for this inventory - no matter the category, condition, or location. The B-Stock platform gives buyers a simple and direct way to buy valuable products and offers sellers a trusted replacement for traditional liquidation and a critical boost in operational efficiency.
Backed by top investors including Spectrum Equity, True Ventures, and Susquehanna Growth Equity, B-Stock runs lean, fast, and shows no signs of slowing down. Our core values have shaped the company we are today and will certainly drive our success for many years to come.
For more information, visit www.bstock.com/careers/
B-Stock Solutions is searching for an experienced Sales Operations Leader that will provide broad operational assistance to our Sales Organization making sure the sales team is running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Reporting to the VP of Sales you will facilitate strategic planning, analytics, systems implementation, tools, and technologies that impact the entire Global Sales Organization. You are able to analyze and distill data, summarizing findings for executive level communications.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own Salesforce.com and other sales technologies determine and implement best practices; train the sales team on tools use and ensure compliance.
- Own the reporting on all sales related metrics/data and provide on-going in-depth study that optimizes sales team productivity, including ad-hoc findings and standardized metrics.
- Manage process improvement initiatives and implement best practices within the organization to maximize sales effectiveness of the team including developing and monitoring SFDC standards of operations and usage
- Provide operational mechanisms to review results with sales and marketing, to identify growth and improvement opportunities in pipeline review, funnel analysis, and sales / marketing execution.
- Work closely with marketing organizations to implement lead generation programs that produce qualified leads for the sales teams through email nurture campaigns, lead scoring, and account-based marketing strategies
- Manage all contracts for the sales organization, including document management and ensuring renewals are processed and kept current.
- Train and onboard new sales team members to ensure Sales Operations best practices are leveraged
- Translate the strategic initiatives of the sales team into actionable, measurable and predictable goals and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of 5 years of sales operations experience in an enterprise SaaS, B2B solution environment
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce, including building complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows, and data hygiene practices.
- Proven facilitation and analyst skills; possess the ability to identify critical business needs and translate into technical solutions.
- Technical skills with a solid knowledge of databases and business intelligence design and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience building complex Excel based models such as sales territory optimization models, incentive plans, etc.
- Ability to debug problems, solve them, and get the rest of the team on board with the solution
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment; successfully manages multiple projects independently with limited direction.
- Outstanding organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Degree in MIS, Math, Statistics, Finance, Business or Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification; Advanced Certified is a plus
Make Each Dollar Count
Whether its the recovery amount or a buyers budget, money matters to all of our clients. And because each dollar matters to them, it matters to us.
Take Our Work Seriously, Not Ourselves
Everything at B-Stock continues to grow - everything but our egos, that is. Were not afraid to let loose and laugh (often at ourselves).
Do The Hard Things Today That Will Pay Off Tomorrow
Were willing to sacrifice and endure, fail and adapt to reach our long-term goals.
Use Trust As The Best Measure Of Success
The trust we earn along the way is more valuable than money. Without trust from both our buyers and sellers, our business wont succeed.
Find Strength In Numbers
Use our passion for data to provide value to our customers, improve ourselves, and develop new ways to delight our buyers and sellers.
- Competitive compensation packages including bonus and options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Support for continuing education
- Team offsites, social events and extracurricular activities are a staple
- Snacks, drinks, and the occasional box of donuts
No applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on protected categories, B-Stock also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at B-Stock.
US Work Authorization required.
**Please note that this opening is for one (1) position, however, we are open to candidates in any of the listed locations **