Location: The Woodlands, Texas, 77380, United States
Position Title: Associate Attorney
Company Name: Ward Law Firm
Job Type: Full-Time
Established Civil/Business/Employment Law Firm in The Woodlands seeks an associate attorney for an immediate opening. The associate will work with a partner with a multi-state business law practice. The associate will have the opportunity to participate in hearings, depositions and trials, and have direct contact with clients.
- Detail oriented with a commitment to provide excellent service to the client.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work and excel in team environment and collaborate with clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines. Enjoys legal profession and is collegial.
- 3-6 years' experience in civil litigation/business law, preferably business related with strong writing abilities.
- Admitted to the Texas Bar (Multi-state practice so Florida/Georgia/California bar license is a plus but not required).
- Strong academic background; briefing attorney or juridical clerkship experience preferred.
- Some travel required.
All inquiries are held in complete confidence. Email resume to THIS EMAIL .
Associate Attorney Lawyer