MRG Exams, a leader and premier service provider of independent medical examinations has been contracted to hire a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider to work with our American Heroes. The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will perform Traumatic Brain Injury Evaluations as a part of the VA's disability benefits process on United States Veterans.
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will be responsible for reviewing electronic medical records. After reviewal, the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will perform a comprehensive examination of the stated condition. The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will use electronic Disability Benefit Questionnaires (DBQ's), which will be utilized to help gather specific information the VA is asking for. After completing the examination, the DBQ's will be sent to the VA Contractor for a quality assurance review. During the quality assurance review process, the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will continue to follow the DBQ's status within their web-based portal and update accordingly.
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will NOT be making the final disability determination.
The typical volume of veterans will range from 3-6 per day.
You will be paid regardless of patient no-shows.
MRG Exams is looking for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider who:
- Can perform comprehensive disability exams.
- Someone who is interested in serving Veterans in their community.
- Has strong organizational skills.
- Comfortability with learning new technology and submitting examinations through an online portal.
- Ability to submit timely electronic records within 24 hours after the completion of exam.
Providers will enjoy:
- Web-based exam tool which will reduce paperwork and increase efficiency.
- Clinical work that is Monday-Friday.
- Competitive income commensurate with experience.
- The satisfaction of supporting Americas Veterans.
- Building new relationships.
Required to do the job:
- Must hold a current license as a Physiatrist.
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license requirements.
- Must be able to analyze both health history data and physical examination data to form medical opinions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable and efficient with electronic documentation and record review.
- Must have own laptop to fill out reports.