See all jobs in Preston MD
Job Location: Preston, MD
Job ID: 2021-TA-TAM-HQ-MAR
Location: US-MD-Preston | US-MD-Easton
Category: Human Resources
When you join Choptank Transport as a our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will lead a recruiting team that brings in top talent to help us grow our award winning organization.
Choptank Transport is a third-party logistics brokerage. We are the connection between products that our customers ship and drivers who can transport them. We ship almost ANYTHING that will fit on a tractor-trailer, all over the USA and Canada. Logistics is a $900 billion industry that continues to grow. Grow with us!
This position will work onsite at our corporate headquarters on Maryland's beautiful eastern shore at 3601 Choptank Road, Preston, MD 21655.
- Our people are essential employees! Freight never stops moving, and we move billions of products nationwide, primarily food and beverage products. We have continued to expand and add jobs during COVID-19.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives. As you help us recruit talent, we reward your hard work with lucrative incentives.
- Industry training- Many of our staff did not have experience in our industry when they started. That is why we designed our customer service training program. Our development team will get you up to speed on our industry so you can help us recruit top talent. The program is so good that we are the proud winner of Workforce's Optimas Award
- Advancement potential: Hard work and results are rewarded. We are committed to promoting from within as much as possible. Most of our managers began their careers with us in entry-level jobs and you will get to see your recruits grow professionally
- Casual dress code and work hard, play hard environment Voted 2018, 2019, & 2020 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation AND 2018, 2019, & 2020 Winner of 50 Best Companies to Sell For
- Mentorship from experienced leaders and enrollment in Choptank's Leadership Development Series mean career growth for you. We also support your efforts to earn outside certifications and attend professional conferences.
- Company-sponsored volunteer events, team-building events, and wellness programs to take care of you.
- Robust benefits package: two health insurance plans options to choose from, dental, vision, pet insurance, paid time off, 401K with match, and more.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager, you are in a unique position to recruit those who can make an impact on our company culture by:
- Leading our Talent Acquisition team to source, engage, and select the best talent to add to our teams
- Developing our Talent Acquisition team by coaching and helping them meet their individual career goals
- Build relationships with top candidates and schools to ensure we are recruiting top talent
- Strategize with our marketing department to reach candidates and spark interest in our careers
- Continually evaluate the Candidate Experience for improvements to our recruiting process that meet their needs and our companies
- Proactively source top talent so openings can be filled quickly
- 2 years of experience in leading a high volume, successful talent acquisition team
- Proficient in sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong business acumen
- Working knowledge of state and federal labor laws
Choptank Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Choptank Transport is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believes that diverse teams build strong companies. You, as an individual, matter!
If you need assistance completing your application, please email THIS EMAIL .