See all jobs in Oakland CA
Job Location: Oakland, CA
Oakland, CA Agency Team /
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal: To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It's backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Tx, Riverside, CA, and Shelton, CT.
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal: To help brands find more of their most profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center services to ensure conversion. LQ works with large enterprises and other leading B2C brands like McAfee, Truist, Penny Mac, HSBC, VMware, Sun Basket, Morningstar and others, to drive the end-to-end process of 'manufacturing' a new customer.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It's backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in Oakland, CA with offices in Austin, TX and Shelton, CT.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager will work with key clients to improve their website experiences and increase lead generation and sales conversion rates through end-to-end management of the conversion optimization experience. They will have a proven track record of how to research, plan, implement, manage & report on successful projects. They are a results driven marketer who craves constant improvement, ideation and testing. They are data and ROI oriented and can develop and communicate strategy, key performance indicators and success metrics to external and internal stakeholders. This position is based in Austin, TX and also open to qualified remote candidates.
- Key Outcomes
- Develop, present & execute successful CRO strategies and experiments which drive increases in client conversion rates and revenue
- Will turn CRO strategies into ROI outcomes through strong follow through and impeccable communication skills
- Lead design, test execution & performance analysis with team of internal & external design, development & analyst resources
- Work with teams to improve KPIs through data & strategy insights to be presented to internal and external stakeholders
- Track ROI & profitability of CRO campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions as needed
- Utilize statistical & predictive analysis and let data guide testing decisions
- Execute iterative testing for constant growth
Background + Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of relevant Conversion Rate Optimization experience
- Proven ability to audit digital experiences and develop CRO strategies utilizing best practices for UI/UX for landing pages, ecommerce, applications, mobile/desktop
- Experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to setup, launch & execute split and multi-variate tests (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experience utilizing web & user behavior analytics tools to support test analysis (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, FullStory, Clicktale or others)
- Strong analytical background with ability to mine data for insights and generate hypothesis for constant and rapid iteration testing
- Excellent presentation and slide building skills to showcase learnings, results and capture interest and attention
- Ability to collaborate with and lead small teams of internal and external resources to plan, design & implement CRO experiments
- Previous experience working in agency/services environments
- Client account management experience