Seattle-based general contractor with a focus on remodeling, is looking for a skilled, experienced Client Services Sales Associate. This person is a motivated, honest, and reliable individual and who will bring professionalism and their work experience to our company.
We are seeking a Client Services Sales Associate with 10 years of experience in construction/remodeling and 5 years of experience estimating, selling, and closing big ticket projects within the home remodeling and construction industry. Green/sustainable building experience a plus.
The role of Sales Associate at Model Remodel is to sell our services to meet the needs of our clients and meet the profit targets of the company by showing overall value of the service Model Remodel offers to our clients over the cost of such service. The goal of each sale is to have a happy client at the conclusion of their project, one who will act as a referral to future clients.
- Must always exhibit professional conduct and mutual respect to all people.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, scheduling software such as gantt charts, sequencing, etc. Adobe software a plus.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of building practices, methods, and costing.
- Proficiency in reviewing drawings; schematic, architectural renderings, detail sections, etc.
- Proven track record working with estimating software; estimate takeoffs, creation of RFIs, interpreting this information for Value Engineering and the ability to describe such assemblies in contract form.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work well, individually, and as a team.
- Work closely with in-house designer and estimator and play a key role in successful hand off from sales to production.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why Model Remodel? Some Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- Employer match retirement plan (optional)
- Open door communication - Easy access to management and owner
- Other Perks Regular staff events, mileage reimbursement, company uniforms, and a cell phone allowance (for eligible employees).
Please send Cover Letter and Resume (including references).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can learn more about our company at our website, www.modelremodel.com
Thank you for your interest.
Model Remodel was founded in 2002 on the principles of quality, personal and professional excellence, and the belief that building and remodeling can make you smile. Many of our employees have celebrated 5 to 15-year anniversaries with us, which is what makes MRM the exceptional company it is today. Were always on the lookout for great talent. We hope youll join us!
Remote work is possible temporarily, due to COVID-19.
Powered by JazzHR