Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Responsible for reviewing and managing loan files. Verifies fees and closing conditions, verifies the accuracy of calculations, checks for taxes due and payable, balances files and coordinates final disbursement of funds in the form of checks and/or wires ensuring wire instructions are correct and checks are remitted according to file specific instructions while maintaining compliance with the lenders instructions.
- Reviews title commitments, lien payoffs, taxes, file notes, lenders closing instructions.
- Coordinates final disbursement of funds in compliance with escrow and lenders instructions.
- Prepares and distributes final ALTA Settlement Statement to all applicable parties.
- Updates lien payoffs and taxes as needed.
- Corresponding with lender(s), borrowers, and insurance agents.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Conducts agreement review; drafts and negotiates correspondent, lease, broker and vendor agreements.
- Conducts complex legal research and investigation of claims and defenses; develops oral and written advice and presents recommendations to management
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.