The Delivery Coordinator reports to the Operations Manager: Responsible for scheduling delivery visits with customers. This includes making effective and efficient delivery route, interaction with delivery team, retail team, and office administration.
- Schedule deliveries: Coordinate deliveries, used buy pickups, customer moves, call priorities, store builds and schedule them with efficient routing.
- Customer Service: Assist customers on the telephone and via email. Assist retail stores and key personnel in resolving any problems areas. Assist service department with all service and part issues. Establish positive long-term relationships with customers and vendors. Ensure that quality customer service is positive, productive and profitable.
- Inventory Management: Ensure that inventory is available prior to scheduling deliveries. Communicate all inventory concerns with Warehouse Lead and assist when needed to resolve inventory shortages. Knowledge of the inventory processes.
- Product Knowledge: Ensure that you remain current with product install times and vendor trends.
- Operates in compliance with company safety goals: Complies with and aids in the development of company safety rules; ensures all equipment is in good working order and operates in a safe manner; monitors area for hazards; and maintains a safe, clean work area.
- Reporting: Prepare all reports as directed in an accurate and timely manager.
- Inform the Operations Manager of all pertinent factors affecting the assigned responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
Health & Dental Insurance
Life Insurance, STD & LTD
Paid Time Off benefits
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Administrative and inventory management experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal written and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and team player.
- Must be able to focus on key tasks, prioritize duties, and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
This position requires the ability to work in seated or standing positions for prolonged periods of time.
The working environment is a corporate office facility. Daily contact with vendors and employees in other departments is required.