As the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Intern, you will gain hands on experience to a variety of HR functions to include HRIS exposure (Paylocity), benefits and payroll. You will learn the ins and outs of an HRIS system - ATS, Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation, Learning Management System, Payroll and Benefits modules. As the HRIS Intern, you will understand the importance of data integrity as it relates to HR Metrics and Dashboards and the value they bring to leadership.
- Research and assist in development of Company wellness program.
- Research and assist in development of Company service award program.
- Scan, upload, label key employee documents found in their HR file.
- Partner with HRIS Specialist to review and audit data in the HRIS system, Paylocity for accuracy along with updating or entering any missing information.
- Assist with creation of employee compensation statements.
- Shadow Payroll Specialist for one weekly and one bi-weekly payroll.
- Shadow Benefits Specialist for benefits strategy meetings/open enrollment preparation.
- Student of Junior or Senior standing, working towards a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point) required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle confidential materials with discretion and accuracy.
- Willing to be located onsite at the Corporate office in Waukesha, WI.