Stockton Marina Security Officer - Graveyard Shift
Marina Security Officer
Text for more info: 209-547-2980
You are an experienced security officer with open availability. Most shifts are nights, weekends & holidays. Overtime may also be available. This is a standing/walking post where you will do foot patrols. You are always polite, professional and courteous. You have your own smartphone & are familiar with common mobile apps. You are always highly visible and follow post orders & client instructions and you like keeping clients and the public safe.
- Keep your Guard Card & BSIS training current.
- Follow company policies, post orders and client instructions.
- Be highly visible & do walking patrols of property.
- Prevent trespassing, theft & vandalism.
- Reports your activities on smart phone app(s).
- Alert law enforcement when a crime or emergency occurs.
- Work all hours assigned.
- Other tasks as they are assigned.
You must stand and walk while on duty. Always be alert and sometimes work during adverse weather conditions. Good verbal & writing communication in English. Be on time work alone for long periods of time. Good teamwork skills leadership skills to set a good example for others and be promoted.
- Have a valid California Guard Card.
- Be drug-free.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a working smart phone with mobile data.
- Health CarePaid Sick Time
- FREE BSIS Guard Card Training for employees - $473.00 value!
- .25 per hour uniform reimbursement
- .25 per hour cell phone reimbursement
- $1.00 per hour training reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
You're a friendly professional who is trustworthy, honest and on-time. You embrace our unique culture and take the initiative because you're organized, trainable and achieve exceptional results!
You have a can-do attitude, reliable transportation and a working smart-phone so you can go anywhere at any time to protect people, property & our clients peace of mind. You are observant and keeping people safe is important to you.
You strive for the best in yourself and you're a self-starter that works well alone or as part of a team. You're passionate, motivated and above all push yourself to achieve more.
A word of warning... Delta Protective Services isnt for everyone and were OK with that. Youll be expected to live up to our core values of Excellence, Accountability and Commitment & Honesty every day. We Create Safe Communities and this drives everything we do.
We are a serious company doing serious work and only want serious people to Join Our Team.
No GUARD CARD? No Problem! Just go to https://onlinesecurityguardtraining.com/ to get all your training.