Lynker is looking for a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Generalist to support the HR function for our growing company.
The HR Generalist partners with finance, contracts, IT and division leadership to facilitate an outstanding employee experience for our staff of passionate employees across the United States.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, salary administration, performance management, employee relations, HRIS system, recognition programs, regulatory compliance and offboarding.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists teammates in administering and executing human resource programs including but not limited to compensation and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; productivity, talent acquisition, recognition, and culture; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Maintains the human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs as well as employee personnel file.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.Benefits renewals and enrollment administration, including communications and education campaigns, partnering with brokers
- Recruiting and onboarding tasks including sourcing, screening, interviewing, new hire orientation delivery and system set up tasks
- Assists in the creating and evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to senior leadership for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends
- This position will operate on Pacific or Hawaii Time.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience in Human Resources
- Prior government contracting experience
- Prior experience and proficiency with Paylocity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills with a focus on process improvement
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft NAV
- PHR/SHRM certification
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google office products. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Forms, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs)
- Proven organizational, time management, and critical thinking skills
Lynker Technologies, LLC is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers' scientific and technical priorities creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.