Come Join Our Team!
Architectural Ceramics (ACI) is a comprehensive tile and stone company servicing the design industry, including, but not limited to, the homeowner, designer, builder, contractor, architect, and installer. Established in 1983, Architectural Ceramics is a family-owned and operated corporation who strives to maintain corporate and personal integrity; provide our employees with purpose, education, and growth, all the while assuming social responsiveness to the community. We are proud of our diverse, talented and aspiring workforce. Our team brings some of the highest quality products and customer service to the tile and stone industry. Our passion for service and flair for design make us a unique company to work for. If you have the desire to succeed we invite you to join our team!
This position is the first in a chain of events that assures large sales for the company. The position must be executed like a concierge at a fine hotel, as the clients are high-end architects and designers. The position is responsible for shipping, receiving, and inspection of product for our commercial team. The individual will process product samples out to the clients and also have inventory responsibilities of the product samples.
General Duties Include:
- Pack sample orders in accordance with company policy and customer requirements
- Verify orders in a database to ensure proper samples, invoicing and ship to addresses, are correct, and the sample ordered is available
- Support inventory process by participating in cycle counts
- Create UPS shipping labels and enter tracking number information
- Process and post orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Actively participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds, repeatedly
- Handle assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner, working efficiently to carry out tasks in assigned areas and assisting others when assigned work is complete
- Ability to interact courteously and professionally during interactions with other employees, customers, or the public while representing the company
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Good organizational skills and has the ability to ensure proper data management
- 3 years of warehouse experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills
- Energetic team player
- A high level of computer literacy
- Experience with overnight delivery systems, tracking systems (UPS World Ship preferred)
- Must be able to type 30 wpm
Other Essential Skills:
Skill with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and CRM systems. SalesForce a plus.
Benefits: We believe every employee should be properly rewarded for a job well done. Architectural Ceramics provides you with comprehensive healthcare including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance. Your financial well-being will be supported by an equitable compensation program and a retirement investment plan. We offer a challenging & rewarding professional work environment, balanced by time off program that includes paid holidays.