Compassionate Substance Abuse Counseling Supervisor Needed!
BAART Programs is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART Programs, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At BAART Programs, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Substance Abuse Counselor Supervisor
Location: Lynwood, CA
Schedule: Monday - Friday 530am - 1 pm
Primary Job Function:
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate patients progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients achieving overall outcome.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and the BAART Program's policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plane of care.
- Identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients.
- Ensure compliance with all company and funding expectations.
- Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company's budget.
- Travel as necessary.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Experience with SUD, the ability to develop comprehensive treatment plans and chart accurately and excellent oral and written communication skills are also required
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals a plus. Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Minimum of Bachelors in Behavioral Science or equivalent in experience. Graduate level degree preferred.
- Certified SUD Counselor, MFT or LCSW preferred
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Free CEUs offered
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals life
What to expect from us:
BAART Programs a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.