See all jobs in EVERETT WA
Job Location: EVERETT, WA
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Home Health
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a motivated, independent Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with good time management for a full-time home health contract position in Everett, WA! Qualified applicants are able to create you are able to create your own schedule, choose your vacation days, and ensure your holidays off. Another added benefit is avoiding the daily commute and completing charting from the comfort of your home! In this contract, you are paid per hour, not per visit and all drive time and mileage is reimbursed at the current IRS rate.
- Hourly Comp: $45.00
- Weekly Comp: $1800
- Total Comp: $23,400
Position Details: 13 week contract, DAY shifts, 8 hours per day, Weekends as needed. Must have 2+ years of experience. LPN must be strong and independent in field skills to be eligible. LPN will work with a diverse patient population in areas of Snohomish County. Nurse will go through client specific credentialing prior to start.
BENEFITS FOR A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE:
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules - Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions Travel and local Contracts
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 year of recent supervised LPN experience in the Home Health setting
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, 2-step TB test
- Current LPN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).