GreenState Credit Union
Maintenance Logistics Specialist
Job ID: 2021-2713
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
GreenState Credit Union
Responsible for maintenance, mail, and light clerical duties at regional specific GreenState Locations.
Pay range for this hourly position is $14.11 - $21.17 with a progressive benefit package.
Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed and are subject to change:
- Adheres to the Credit Union's core values and Service Standards in carrying out GreenState's mission and vision.
- Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external) focus at all times, greeting members and guests with a smile and eye contact immediately upon their arrival, using their name or acknowledging them, and thanking them for their business.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Supports a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Sorts and distributes mail to appropriate staff and office locations in a timely manner. Gathers outgoing mail and processes. Stamp postage when necessary.
- Picks up outside debris around exterior of assigned office (i.e. parking lot, lawn) on a daily basis.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of offices, which includes, but is not limited to; changing light bulbs, install and/or move office equipment, basic plumbing, shovel and salt sidewalks as necessary, general cleaning, and equipment maintenance.
- Ensures adequate supply levels are maintained for offices and approves branch supply person's orders. Transports supplies for Credit Union offices as needed.
- Performs maintenance PM's as scheduled.
- Cleans ATM/Drive-up units at assigned offices.
- Gathers and transports trash to landfill as needed.
- Gathers and transports recyclable articles to City Carton as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous errands for staff as needed.
- Prepares rooms for meetings as needed.
- Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in Credit Union sponsored events on an annual basis.
- Works closely with Business Development and Public Relations. Assists with the organization, transportation, set-up and clean-up for community events and SEG events.
- Utilizes company vehicle for hauling of supplies, etc., when available.
- Assists in unloading and storage of incoming supplies and materials.
- Supports Regional Coordinator as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Must possess a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and be able to travel to all locations as necessary.
Must be competent in the Microsoft Office suite of products and possess the ability to learn additional software as needed.
Must possess basic mechanical aptitude.
Must be a self motivated, responsible individual who can work independently of others.
Must be able and willing to work occasional OT as needed.
Must be in general good health and physical condition.
Must be able to climb a 12 foot ladder and be able to lift 50 pounds.
Reports to work punctually, works all scheduled hours, and works overtime as necessitated by business demand.
Must be able to communicate effectively.
Must be bondable.
Reports to Maintenance Logistics Manager.
This position is not responsible for the supervision of other employees.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
GreenState Credit Union is an EEO/AA Employer. M/F/Veteran/Disability. We strongly encourage minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply for openings with the credit union.