* Hire on Bonus depending on experience*
- Ability to set up, adjust and operate machine tools in order to perform precision machining operations while holding very close tolerances with minimal assistance.
- Read and interpret blue prints both imperial and metric standards. Use measuring gauges including micrometers,calipers ,bore gauges etc. Proficiency in reading and understanding cnc programs [G & M codes].
- Perform daily cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery.
- Ability to read Heidehain programs a plus.
- Preferred: With at least 5 years experience as a Horizontal Mill Machinist
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Plasser American Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex,
marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use
of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship
status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by
law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to
apply or compete for employment with Plasser American Corporation may
request such accommodation(s) by contacting the company. Be sure to
include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation
you are seeking.