Join one of the largest, privately held redistribution company in the United States!
R.J. Schinner Co.is seeking Forklift Operators to join our 2nd Shift team of order pickers at our Menomonee Falls, WI location.
We are looking for individuals that are interested in joining a fast growing company with ample opportunity for advancement!
RJ Schinner is a family owned re-distribution company that has been in business for over 65 years. RJ Schinner has 18 branches throughout the US, over 500 employees, and provides products to distributors in over 40 states!
RJ Schinner offers competitive wages, health and dental benefits, 401(k) with employer match, a competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) package and paid holidays. The company also offers cost of living increases and year-end bonuses.
Picks product, assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment. Responsible for ensuring accurate shipment and appropriate handling of merchandise. Completes shipping reports. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the redistribution field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Job Description and Duties
- Responsible for accuracy and documentation of all out-bound shipments
- Assembles orders and prepares merchandise for shipment
- Responsible for care in handling merchandise
- Ensures accuracy in pick quantities
- Responsible for performing operations and safety check, (including battery, brakes & lift controls), on all powered industrial trucks
- Recommend equipment needs and repairs
- Replenish warehouse pick locations to capacity
- Load outbound trailers
- Observe and comply with all workplace safety procedures and measures, including immediately documenting any unsafe acts, conditions, or accidents
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Removes empty skids and stacks skids in designated area
- At days end, return electric equipment to charging station, and prepares equipment for daily (overnight) charge
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self or others
- Significant inventory control and SKU management exposure
- Ability to perform light to heavy physical tasks; able to lift 50 lbs. safely
- Eclipse Warehouse Management System background a plus
- Ability to proficiently operate a variety of powered industrial trucks, and able to complete in-house forklift & safety program
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly
- Exposure to environmental conditions (e.g. heat/cold; noise and dust).
RJ Schinner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.