Join the largest, privately held redistribution company in the United States!
If you are looking for a company that offers growth opportunities and one that values their employees, this is the perfect job for you!
RJ Schinner is a fast growing family owned company that has been in business for over 65 years. RJ Schinner has 18 branches throughout the US, over 450 employees, and provides products to distributors in 48 states!
The company offers competitive wages, health and dental benefits, 401(k) with employer match. The company has historically offered cost of living increases and year-end bonuses
Join our team! R.J. Schinner Co. is seeking a 2nd shift Warehouse Associate to join our team at our Menomonee Falls, WI location.
Picks product, assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment. Responsible for ensuring accurate shipment and appropriate handling of merchandise. Completes shipping reports. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the redistribution field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.**
Job Description and Duties
- Responsible for accuracy and documentation of all out-bound shipments
- Assembles orders and prepares merchandise for shipment
- Responsible for care in handling merchandise
- Ensures accuracy in pick quantities
- Responsible for performing operations and safety check, (including battery, brakes & lift controls), on all powered industrial trucks
- Recommend equipment needs and repairs
- Replenish warehouse pick locations to capacity
- Load outbound trailers
- Observe and comply with all workplace safety procedures and measures, including immediately documenting any unsafe acts, conditions, or accidents
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Removes empty skids and stacks skids in designated area
- At days end, return electric equipment to charging station, and prepares equipment for daily (overnight) charge
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self or others
- Significant inventory control and Sku management exposure
- Ability to perform light to heavy physical tasks; able to lift 50 lbs. safely
- Eclipse Warehouse Management System background a plus
- Ability to proficiently operate a variety of powered industrial trucks, and able to complete in-house forklift & safety program
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly
- Exposure to environmental conditions (e.g. heat/cold; noise and dust).
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plan, Life & AD&D Insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacations, and bi-weekly pay.
Location:_ N89 W14700 Patrita Dr. Menomonee Falls, WI 53051_