See all jobs in Long Beach CA
Job Location: Long Beach, CA
Location: US-CA-Long Beach
Requisition ID: 24596
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer satisfaction. Requires flexibility to provide coverage at many sites throughout the region.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
- Provides site coverage as needed. Requires flexibility to change schedule/location at a moment's notice.
- Collaborates with multiple account teams to ensure a smooth transition of responsibility with minimal impact to client services.
Copy/Print Production/Copy Center:
- Responsible for prompt and accurate reproduction of all print requests.
- Reviews electronic file for print readiness, prints documents, punches, binds, assembles, sorts, laminates and performs pre-delivery quality control check.
- Receives, logs, delivers and tracks all activity for reporting purposes.
- Responds to customer requests.
- Performs routine upkeep and basic maintenance of equipment.
- Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
- Performs daily convenience care functions as needed.
- Responsible for performing general front office reception duties such as greeting visitors, answering phone calls, taking messages, scheduling conference rooms, entering data into computer.
- Responds to customer needs and requests, accepts deliveries and sets up food and beverages for meetings.
- May also be responsible for copy/binding/copier maintenance.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving incoming and outgoing packages, materials, parts, or products and verifying and maintaining records of all shipments.
- Receives shipments and counts pieces, retains shipment paperwork, follows delivery schedule for incoming shipments, and secures customer signatures.
- Responsible for operating shipping/receiving equipment, responding to customer requests, data entry, and maintaining inventory.
- It is a driving position and the candidate must have reliable transportation.
- Must be okay with a flexible schedule. Shift hours vary.
- Shipping and Receiving. Pack and ship customer requests via FedEx and UPS.
- Copy Center - Printing customer job requests. Finishing services: Binding and cutting.
- Device convenience care, maintaining Canon devices.
- Occasional reception.
- A can-do attitude is a must.
- Must be able to accommodate different personalities.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and interact with new teams on a regular basis.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.