loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Responsible for the calculation of ongoing semi-monthly and monthly commissions. Works closely with Compensation and internal business unit leaders to ensure that incentive calculations are aligned with compensation plans and compliant with established policies and procedures. Plays an essential role in the conversion of a manual calculation process across multiple divisions into a fully automated platform under one umbrella. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Calculates ongoing semi-monthly, monthly, and quarterly commission/incentives according to the plan documents including approved guarantees, pay exceptions, and promotions.
- Tests and validates new compensations plans or changes to existing plans in automated commissions system to ensure accurate bonus payouts.
- Researches and resolves questions, discrepancies, and other ad hoc requests from the field and leadership, as well as provides recommendations and analysis to leadership and management based on findings.
- Partners with Compensation to interpret compensation plan documents to assist with configuring new and ongoing compensation plan updates.
- Develops and maintains relationships with business leader to support their organizations in delivering timely and accurate sales incentive calculations and reporting each pay period.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short?term and long?term basis.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively adapt to a fast?paced environment.
- Bachelors Degree in finance, business, or related field preferred, or minimum of two (2) + years experience as a Commissions Analyst, Compensation Analyst, Financial Analyst, Sales Operations Analyst, or similar role.
- Experience in the Mortgage, Financial Services, or Real Estate industry a plus.
- Prior experience calculating and/or automating commission calculations within a sales compensation system required.
- Strong technical skills required. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills; Access experience a plus.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.