loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. loanDepots long term commitment begins at origination continuing with long term support through our in house servicing teams. Our loanDepot servicing division puts our customers first, promotes teamwork & provides our employees with the fuel needed to succeed in their careers. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Responsible for combining all active commissions plans under one umbrella for processing. Manages day-to-day commission calculations by executing incentive compensation plan documents while ensuring accuracy and efficiency within the Companys commission/incentive system software, OBERO. Works with HRIS and Compensation teams to ensure compliance to incentive plan documents and accurate commission calculations. Creates and implements important policies, procedures, and processes to make certain the commission calculations are according to plan. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Serves as a hands-on manager responsible for completing commission calculations on time and with accuracy.
- Creates and evaluates all sales compensation processes and ensures continuous methodology enhancements.
- Creates, builds, and participates in the development and ongoing process evaluation of the compensation commission system and tools.
- Coordinates with Business Leaders, HR, Legal, and Technology to implement new processes that work towards automation of functions related to Sales Finance.
- Creates and implements a thorough auditing process in partnership with Compensation.
- Accountable for combining all active commission plans in other loanDepot entities under one umbrella for processing.
- Designs, checks for quality, and manages the distribution of monthly incentive compensation reports to the field and internal management.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Minimum of three (3) + years in a commission calculator role required.
- Minimum two (2) + years of management experience preferred. Solid people management skills, coaching, and developing (including disciplinary actions) required.
- Experience with Data Systems (SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, etc..)
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Advanced Excel ability required.
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Finance, or related field required, and a minimum of five (5) + years experience in sales compensation.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.