See all jobs in Saginaw MI
Job Location: Saginaw, MI
Are you a team player? Like to put things together? Join our team as an Aerospace Assembler II at Merrill Technologies Group. As an Aerospace Assembler II you will be responsible to build under the supervision of the manufacturing manager.
APPLY NOW - TEXT "HireMe" to 57682
- Solid knowledge of industry specific requirements, standards and specifications.
- Organizes work area and parts bins to effectively build.
- Builds using engineering drawings, customer specifications and hand tools.
- Keeps work area and tools clean, organized, and in working order.
- Engineering drawing reading, standard build practices, fitting tolerances, and use of inspection devices.
- Accountable for keeping to the schedule and ensuring high quality workmanship.
- High School Diploma.
- Two (2) years of experience with assembly in related field.
- Fork Lift and Crane operation credentials, communication and engineering drawing reading preferred.
- Works well with others, able to understand and act on directions given, industrious, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: MERRILL Technologies Group, Inc. consists of nearly 700,000 square foot of manufacturing floor space that has the capability to deliver innovative manufacturing solutions to Aviation, Defense, Heavy Equipment, Energy, Robotics and Machine Tool industries. Diverse capabilities allow MERRILL to be a single source manufacturer, of complex fabrications, precision machining of components and assemblies, mission-critical aviation and defense equipment, special purpose manufacturing systems, utilizing innovative engineering comprehensive project integration.
Why Join Our Team? We put 'precision' in manufacturing. Be part of a performance you can measure. Advance your career in a company that has Trusted Quality, Price and Delivery. With competitive pay and benefits, MERRILL is a leading company to become an Employer of Choice for our team members.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health & Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
HOURS: 40+ hours as needed to meet obligations and deadlines. Hourly position.
TRAVEL: Travel is infrequent except if assigned to service.
LOCATION: MI, Saginaw
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). If hired, you will be required to complete the federal Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. You will be required to present acceptable, original documents to prove your identity and authorization to work. You must present acceptable, original documents no later than the third work day, or you will not be employed by Merrill Technologies Group.
Merrill Technologies Group uses E-Verify to check the work authorization of all new hires effective June 2016.
LOCATION: Wheeler Street