Better jobs for a better world!
Position: Maintenance Technician
Shift: 2nd shift
Why Join Our Team:
We are a team who is committed to continuous growth and success through hard work, dedication, tireless innovation, and a commitment to quality. We offer many opportunities for career development because our talented associates embrace unique challenges in a demanding market! You will enjoy working in a positive work environment formed on mutual respect and professionalism. At Sellars you can connect with your co-workers, see first- hand the results of your work and be part of a stable, friendly, team-focused environment.
Who We Want:
We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Maintenance Technician. The ideal candidate must exhibit good verbal and written communication skills, effective interpersonal skills and able to work in a team environment.
What You Need to Have?
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of electronic drives and controls, building electrical and pneumatics.
- Understanding of welding and fabrication, both small gage and mid-welder.
- Must be comfortable working at heights of up to 30 ft. as there may be occasions when individual will need to work on building roofs or at heights inside facilities.
- Must be able to safely lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
How you contribute as a team member:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all production assets.
- Perform efficient, timely repairs of nonfunctioning production assets.
- Perform modification and/or Fabrication projects to increase reliability and/or efficiency of the production assets.
- Responds to operator requests and works with the operator to resolve issues.
- Assist Maintenance Manager with projects and other assigned duties.
How we take care of you!
We frequently seek avenues to enhance our total rewards package as we recognize that our associates are a significant asset to our success and the community! All benefits are available to you from day one!
Medical insurance Flex Spending Account Dental Vision Voluntary Supplemental insurance Employee Assistance Program Short-term Disability Long-term Disability 401K (100% company match on the first 4% & total company match of 5%) Employee Referral