Position Summary: This role is for an organized and task focused individual with strong communication skills. Their responsibility includes managing the execution and growth of our national partner event program that drives end-user retail educational events nationwide. This role requires a skilled communicator that has proven administrative and logistical competencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This person will be responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns both digitally and in-person, communication between subject matter experts, sales representatives and outside partners, maintaining the company's event management platform, analyzing data and making decisions and work with internal partners to scale the program at a national level. They must be able to anticipate project needs, have technical competency, discern work priorities, meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Scale and maintain a system for the creation, promotion and execution of all end-user partner events
- Develops and manages all digital marketing campaigns for partner events
- Creates and maintains all marketing materials for local marketing campaigns
- Reports success using internal data management tools
- Serves as the line of communication between subject matter experts, company representatives and external partners for the execution of local end-user events.
- Maintains and updates company events platform while working with the IT team to optimize performance.
- Evaluate performance of events by leveraging analytics and make recommendations for modifications as needed.
- Coordinates logistics, venue booking, orders technical provisions, and required materials for events as needed
- Establishes and ensures adherence to a budget
- Collaborate with varying departments to make scalable adjustments to meet goals set forth for the program.
- Inventory & data management
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field is preferred
- Proven experience in an event-planning role
- Stellar organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve.
- Handles complex issues and problems and makes decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments spanning a variety of skill sets including marketing, data analytics, IT and communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision, in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel required for this role up to 30%
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC