Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.
We're one of the fastest-growing companies in America and a favorite workplace in SE Wisconsin.
Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace 5 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
The Merchandise Analyst provides analysis of quantitative and qualitative data from internal and external data sources in support of our merchandise and fulfillment department. The data relates to eCommerce store sales, shipment of products, conversion rate of store visitors, promotion effectiveness and digital marketing performance. The Analyst will provide feedback to improve business performance and will also provide input for future training needs. This position will be reporting to Operations Support and will work with the Director of Merchandise to define metrics.
- Own quantitative and qualitative data reporting in relation to merchandising metrics.
- Validate reporting alignment across departments and systems.
- Have consistent and proactive communications with Business Intelligence (BI) to address departmental reporting needs.
- Function as the data/reporting liaison for Fulfillment and Merchandise.
- Enhance the efficiency of the Merchandise and Fulfillment processes.
- Create trend reports for leadership to review on a set cadence basis.
- Work with BI to scope out predictive models for data analysis and to create future projections.
- Ad-Hoc analysis will be expected on a as-need basis. Leadership's request will be dependent based on current needs.
- Create and analyze reporting for leadership to help guide decision making.
- Analyze merchandise activities to find patterns and to create short/long term forecasts.
- Develop a process for a notification system that raises concern when trends are discovered.
- Create and monitor evergreen scorecard for consistent merchandise reporting.
- Find internal trends and proactively update leadership on these discoveries.
- Help automate a trend discovery process so the work being requested is scalable.
- Bachelor's Degree in a data science or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 3+ years of related experience in data monitoring and reporting. Preferably a background in merchandise analytics.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Suite, Metorik, and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Be a self-starter, have high standards and be able to work independently and on a team to meet deadlines.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems without direct supervision.
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work.
- Ability to work remote or in the office on a as needed basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with analytical focus.
- Strong skills in developing and maintaining effective relationships throughout the business, including the Leadership Team.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC