See all jobs in Greenwood SC
Job Location: Greenwood, SC
Full-time Direct Labor
Greenwood, SC, US
Requisition ID: 1060
Summary of Duties:
Sets up and operates various machines as required to produce a finished product. Examines blueprints, drawings and work orders to determine size and shape to specifications. Inspects and verifies material to customer order for accuracy. Must maintain production and quality standards. Must conform to all safety rules. Must maintain documentation as required. Performs other duties assigned by supervisor.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Occasionally will pull material and stage at operation.
- Operates CNC and other fabrication machines as needed.
- Performs set ups as necessary.
- Detect machine malfunctions or out of tolerance machining.
- Coordinate jobs according to priorities.
- Inspects and checks parts to maintain product quality.
- Verifies quantity and size of fabricated items using various measuring devices.
- Visually inspects products for conformance to specifications.
- Follows all safety rules.
- Responsible for keeping work area and equipment clean, and orderly and free from clutter.
- Performs routine machinery preventive maintenance as needed.
- Completes paperwork and documentation as required.
- Fabricates metal to specified dimensions.
Minimum Job Requirements (but not limited to):
- Legible handwriting
- Achieve a minimum test score on math and blueprint reading.
- Ability to follow written instructions accurately.
- Ability to use measuring instruments and gauges proficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work well with other people and demonstrate a team player behavior.
- Must possess and demonstrate good written and communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds at frequent intervals.
- Must maintain "meets expectation" attendance, safety and job performance evaluations.
- This job requires walking, standing, stooping and bending 100% of the time.
- Education and Experience
- At least 1 year of CNC machining experience and/or a technical related degree or a combination of education and experience.
Sizemore, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.